Friday, July 29, 2011

It`s been a while

Entering my final semester of the Grad. Dip. of Information Management. It has been an enjoyable experience overall. Lots of work, however, really interesting topics. I have been learning a lot.
I also have started a new job with the same city council. So learning in the studies and learning in the job. A steep learning curve on both fronts and I am feeling reasonably confident that both modes will come along just fine. I am doing a bit of work with technology and am settling in to that quite well I feel.
The weather is starting to fine up slowly and so I am hoping to get a few more miles under my belt. In the last 2 weeks I have had the bike out twice for a ride. One was a joy ride and the other was to uni. The uni trip saved me having to take a train and was able to drop myself at the door which made the travel a lot easier.
Anyway, at the rate that I am going I will be finished the studies by the time I post next and, well, the job, we will see where that goes.

No comments: