Saturday, November 3, 2007

It`s all over???

It`s all over, or is it just the beginning.
The exercise started off being difficult but now that it has ended I have found that it wasn`t difficult to have a play with it all. I have created many accounts, too many, with too many usernames and passwords. What will be interesting to see is if we will use them or not. One positive thing to come out of the exercise is that we now know tools that are available to us, and others, concerning Web 2.0 technologies. Now that the exercise is finished I think that a good idea would be to go back and play further with what we have created. During the exercise, having talked with people and played with what we have been learning, I have discovered that there are many more different things that can be done with blogging, such as networking with others and some are cosmetic, such as backgrounds, bells and whistles. Personally I have found most of the exercises to be bookmarking related. One thing that has come out of this has been finding links and creating subject headings through tagging. An example would be delicious and some of the other accounts that have been made on my blog.All in all a really good experience. Now to go back and tidy up my blog and have a play with it all. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Leslie and Lynette for the help and support that they have given over the past month or so.

No comments: